Why Choose the NI Nail Course
New restaurants and businesses open all the time and we are excited to try them out.
When the products and services are outstanding, we become repeat customers.
When the experience doesn't meet our expectationz, we take our business elsewhere or go back to what we know and trust.
Even new techs starting in an existing salon are not ensured success anymore than a new restaurant in a Food Court.
This is evident in the Nail Industry by the steady flow of new nail techs in and out of it all the time.
We regularly modify our Intro Course to adapt to our ever more competitive industry, ensuring our associates the highest success rate for new businesses.
Here is what we have learned to date that generates the most skillful, profitable techs in the least amount of time.
- Our Skill Builder ensures you have the technical and business skills you will need to build a profitable client base. approx 40hrs
- Our Getting Your Biz Started Module has step by step practical directions to turn your new biz idea into a reality. approx 10hrs
- Technical Development - one on one, hands on training in new nails and fills, tailored to your individual goals and learning needs. approx 20hrs
- Mentor-ship - put your technical and business skills to work in your new venture with guided assistance from your instructor. approx 120hrs
- Evaluation & Certification - evaluating if there is anything else we can do to ensure you have the skills you need to be a successful tech. approx 4hrs
- Continuing Education - 6-12 months after certification, refresh your training in product knowledge and technical skills with other industry professionals. 6hrs
Upon completion of this initial Intro Nail Program of approx 200 hours of technical and business training, we have new continuing education classes every year to assist Professional Nail Techs in maintaining their competitive edge throughout their career.
Please contact our human resources department:
By phone: 877-969-4666